Quôc Viêt Foods® Recipes:
Cốt Phở Bò® Brand (Beef Noodle Soup)
Make Authentic Beef Pho in 90 Minutes!
Nothing beats a bowl of homemade Beef Pho! Today, we're making a simple and authentic Beef Pho recipe, that takes a fraction of the time to make from scratch. Made using a few simple ingredients, and Quốc Việt Foods® Brand Beef Flavored "Phở" Soup Base.
Feel free to add or omit any of the ingredients mentioned in this video. Our products are meant to suit your needs, and your taste! Have fun experimenting.
1. Cốt Phở Bò® Brand (Beef Flavored "Phổ" Soup Base)
2. Beef Flank (~2 LBS)
3. Ginger, Onions, Shallot (50g)
4. Beef Meatballs (200g) (optional)
5. Rare Steak Meat (200g)
6. Cloth bag (optional)
1. Marinate your beef flank with 2 teaspoons of our Cốt Phở Bò® Brand (about 10g) for 15-20 minutes.
2. Grill the ginger, onions, and shallot (about 50g total) until charred.
3. Put grilled ginger, onions, and shallot into cloth bag.
4. Boil beef flank & cloth bag in 5 liters of water.
5. Add about half of the jar (about 140g) of Cốt Phở Bò® Brand
6. Adjust to taste.
7. Add spice filter bag (DO NOT TEAR) to broth. Remove after 15 minutes.
8. Leave pot on medium heat for 30-45 minutes.
9. Remove the meat when it is cooked and tender.
10. Add meatballs (200g) (optional) into pot.
11. Slice rare steak meat into thin pieces.
11. Add noodles, vegetables, and rare steak slices into bowl. (Meat on top)
12. Pour hot boiling broth over bowl.