Quôc Viêt Foods® Recipes:
Instant Pot Phở - Cốt Phở Bò® Brand (Beef Noodle Soup)
Make Authentic Beef Pho in 60 Minutes!
Nothing beats a bowl of homemade Beef Pho! Today, we're making a simple and authentic Beef Pho recipe, that takes a fraction of the time to make from scratch. Made using a few simple ingredients, and Quốc Việt Foods® Brand Beef Flavored "Phở" Soup Base.
Feel free to add or omit any of the ingredients mentioned in this video. Our products are meant to suit your needs, and your taste! Have fun experimenting.
- Cốt Phở Bò® Brand - Quốc Việt Beef Flavored "Phở" Soup Base (10-oz)
- Quốc Việt "Phở" Noodle
- 2 lb Brisket
- 1 lb Thinly Sliced Steak (Filet Mignon/Flat/Tri-Tip)
- 1 lb Beef Meatballs
- 1 Whole Onion and Shallot
- 2 oz Whole Ginger
- Condiments: Chopped green onion & cilantro; lime & jalapeño; sriracha & hoisin sauce
- Bean Sprout & Thai Basil
- 6 quarts water
- Marinate brisket with 2 teaspoons of our Cốt Phở Bò® Brand for 15-20 minutes.
- Grill the ginger, onions, and shallot until charred
- Put grilled ginger, onions, and shallot into cloth bag.
- Boil 6 quarts of water and cook brisket with 1/2 jar of Cốt Phở Bò® Brand (5-oz) with medium flame for 45 minutes
- Add 1 filter spice bag in the pot (do not TEAR). Remove spice bag after 20-30 minutes.
- Remove meat when soft and tender
- Adjust broth to taste by adding water or Cốt Phở Bò® Brand
- Add Meatballs
- Blanch noodles and add sliced steak on top of noodles
- Add cilantro & green onion
- Pouring boiling broth with few meatballs over the bowl