Quôc Viêt Foods® Recipes:
Cốt Bún Riêu® Brand (Crab Soup Base)
Make Authentic Crab Soup in 90 Minutes!
Enjoy a traditional bowl of crab soup from home! Today, we're making a simple and authentic Crab Soup recipe, that takes a fraction of the time to make from scratch. Made using a few simple ingredients, and Quốc Việt Foods® Crab Soup Base.
Feel free to add or omit any of the ingredients mentioned in this video. Our products are meant to suit your needs, and your taste! Have fun experimenting.
1. Cốt Bún Riêu® Brand (Crab Soup Base)
2. Ground Crab Mixture (500g)
3. Pork Hock (500g)
4. Ground Meat (200g)
5. 1 Egg
7. Tomatoes (3)
8. Cubed Pork Blood (optional)
10. Green Onions
11. Rice Noodles
1. Combine 0.5 liters of water with 500 grams of ground crab.
2. Mix until the ground crab is dissolved.
3. Use a strainer to separate the crab shells.
4. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
5. Bring to a boil, until crab gathers at the top.
6. Scoop the crab into a bowl with ground meat.
7. Add 1 teaspoon of Cốt Bún Riêu® Brand Crab Soup Base to bowl.
8. Add 1 egg to bowl.
9. Mix together until well combined.
10. Steam the Crab and Meat mixture for 10 minutes.
11. Slice tofu, tomatoes, and cubed pork blood (optional).
12. Add crushed garlic and green onion into pan with oil.
13. Stir fry tomatoes, tofu, into pan with crushed garlic and green onions.
14. Add 1 teaspoon Cốt Bún Riêu® Brand Crab Soup Base into stir fry pan.
15. Add an additional 2.5 liter of water to the crab soup stock.
16. Add 500g of pork hock to the soup base.
17. Add cubed pork blood (optional).
18. Add 100 grams of Cốt Bún Riêu® Brand Crab Soup Base into stock.
19. Bring stock to a boil.
20. Add stir fry pan ingredients into stock.
21. Add Crab and Meat Steam Cake to bowl of noodles.
22. Pour Crab Soup Stock over noodles.