Quôc Viêt Foods® Recipes:
Cốt Hủ Tiếu® Brand
(Pork Flavored "Hu Tieu" Soup Base)
Make Authentic "Hủ Tiếu" in 90 Minutes!
This Hủ Tiếu Nam Vang dish is a staple in Vietnam cooking! Today, we're making a simple and authentic Hủ Tiếu recipe, that takes a fraction of the time to make from scratch. Made using a few simple ingredients, and Quốc Việt Foods® Pork Flavored "Hủ Tiếu" Soup Base.
Feel free to add or omit any of the ingredients mentioned in this video. Our products are meant to suit your needs, and your taste! Have fun experimenting.
2. Green Onions
3. Lean Pork Loin (200g)
4. Pork Heart (200g)
5. Pork Liver (200g)
6. Ground Pork (100g)
7. Pickled Radish
8. Carrot (2)
9. 1 Salted Cabbage
11. Qual Eggs
12. Onion (1)
13. Celery Stalk (1)
14. Garlic (1)
15. Rice Noodles
1. Boil water with salt, ginger, green onions.
2. Add 200 grams of lean pork loin, pork heart, and pork liver into pot. Cook partially.
3. Mince 100 grams of pickled radish, 1/2 carrot and 1 salted cabbage.
4. Stir fry all prepped ingredients with garlic.
5. Prepare cooked shrimp and qual eggs in another bowl.
6. In another pan, cook 100 grams of ground pork with garlic.
7. Add 1 teaspoon Cốt Hủ Tiếu® Brand Soup base to ground pork pan and mix well.
8. Fill large pot with 3 liters of water.
9. Add 1 onion, 1 sliced carrot, 1 sliced celery stalk to large pot.
10. Add partially cooked lean pork loin, pork heart, and pork liver into pot.
11. Add 100 grams of Cốt Hủ Tiếu® Brand Soup.
12. Bring to boil.
13. Place the cooked pork loin, heart, and liver in an ice bath.
14. After cooling down, thinly slice meat.
15. In a new pan, sauté crushed garlic with oil.
16. Toss garlic oil with noodles
17. Place sliced meats, minced vegetables, shrimp, qual eggs and ground pork into bowl of noodles.
18. Pour stock from large pot into bowl.